Sunday, November 22, 2009

Before I get to the St John coverage.....

Mr. And Mrs. Weisbecker
P.S our wedding night we didnt get much food. So i ordered a pizza.
"we would like a BBQ chicken pizza for pick up...name?...Mairs...M-A-I-R-S."
Ooops. Rich laughed then made me sign the tabs on the honeymoon so i could practice my new name.
Cupcake Tree, courtesy of my fabulous sister in law..locals....she is too good to be true.
I have her contact on my FB page!
Vows
The First Light ( Rich's TT team) family. Those are KYLE's hands on my shoulder, this guy is 6 foot 8. Great person to ride with ( behind).
Rings


And soon i will write about adventures like this:
We were swimming, actually Rich was snorkleing and i was just swimming. We saw this sailboat and i saw the bike. We were pretty deep so I popped out ( easy to do in salt water) and Rich snapped me with the Cannondale in the background. And you can see the ship's owner hanging out in the water too!

16 comments:

StevenCX said...

Cupcake tree - that's awesome!

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

beautiful pictures and welcome back! sounds like everything went awesome :)

Michelle Simmons said...

Awesome!! But it really is weird to adjust to a new last name, isn't it?

Glad you guys had a great time!

Marit C-L said...

WOO HOO!!! So happy for you two - you make a beautiful couple. LOVE the cupcake cake... YUM. And the sailboat with the bike.. way cool.

Good luck with the last name thingy... For me it was always weird saying, "My husband...." ha!

Angela and David said...

You were such a beautiful bride. And good luck adjusting to the new name. It's been almost three years and I still accidentally use my maiden name.

Rebecca DeWire said...

Awesome pics! You look so beautiful and Rich looks great. I can only imagine what is was like to say 'in sickness and in healthy' during your vows.

runningyankee said...

OMG you are gorgeous!!! congrats to you both :)

Jennifer Cunnane said...

You look beautiful! I am so thrilled that you all finally got away to celebrate. Obviously, you felt thankful for many things, what a crazy year it has been for you both. Cant wait to see more pictures from the honeymoon!

Mary said...

Congrats to the handsome couple! Cupcakes, shocker, not! ;)

Best wishes for a happy future filled with lots of love and laughter!

Beth said...

Ahh...you guys look GREAT!!! I am so happy for you two. And that cupcake tree...WOW!! If only I had known such things existed when I got married! :) Can't wait to hear more!

Kim said...

you look BEEEEYUUUTEEEEFUL! congratulations julia!! mmm cupcakes.

Soul Rider said...

All together now, "Awww!". You're gorgeous and Rich is looking quite dapper.

I'm so glad you guys had a good time, are you tan at all? Mmm, sunshine and temps above 65 degrees sounds nice.

I love the picture of your rings, beautiful!

Welcome home. ^_^

Ange said...

oh you look amazing!!! What a beautiful wedding!! so happy for you guys!

cheryl said...

so pretty! and yum, love the cupcake tree. Looking forward to more pictures from St John.

Steve Stenzel said...

I love the "forgetting the new name" story!! Congrats you two!!

Jennifer Yake Neuschwander said...

I love your blog. It is amazing. What an incredible journey you have been on. My heart goes out to you and your husband. I love how you prevailed on life's cruel roller coaster. Beautiful pictures.