Friday, September 12, 2008

What's up?
Making Ratatouille. Why dont people like Rat? I think it is because people are scared of...


EGGPLANT!
Actually it is GREEK Rat, a tennis student gave me the recipe and it is GOOD! Add some olives and Mizithra cheese...good to go..
Other than cooking stuff i am training for this:

Yup. Runs. Not the cross kinda runs some of you do, but the kind where i get to be on my bike for a solid 22 miles before getting off and i get to run fast in my racing flats. Some trails ( love that) so not all on solid footing. It has been a blast so we will see how my, um...3 weeks of running will treat me next weekend!

6 comments:

juliemac said...

Good luck at Iron Girl! What a fun race, good for you!!
You'll do great.
That recipe looks great!! YUM

Eclectchick said...

Gack!!

Eggplant.

GACK!!!

They sure look pretty, but . . .

Steve Stenzel said...

For how crappy I eat, I DO like eggplant!!!

And no, it wasn't 20 shrimp/plate. It was more like 12-15.

Steve Stenzel said...

Oh, and the biscuits were just buttery, but I didn't add any more crap to them. Although I DID dredge them through the shrimp butter...

;)

EmilyBlanche said...

mmm....eggplant...


you just made me hungry! :)

Maggs said...

Good luck next weekend! Thanks for the comments today. I don't know how you deal with the cold!!! What's the recipe for the ratatouille? I LOVE egglpant!