Thursday, May 20, 2010

Compression Garments


Now I know what these are SUPPOSED to feel like...


So I have one pair of tights that are billed as compression. I think they are warm, but they arent tight. Granted Maybe i got the wrong size. Or I am too scrawny to fill them out. But I got these yesterday at Run N Fun a local running store that keeps me stylin and in good footwear.

I have not heard of this brand but CW-X is awesome. These babies are TIGHT, and feel like they are actually doing something without being 2 sizes too small. I debated getting the full tights but knowing i have an armada of colored RecoverySox ( thanks Jen! and Marco!) I decided i am not gonna be out running around in these anyways.

Plus it is going to be in the high 80's this weekend, and humid. YAHOO. Just what i need. I buy heavy tights, and the temps go up. Granted i had better not get any swimsuits or it may get cold again.

And because she is so dang cute.
Ruby with her tennis ball. And yes, she barks with it, and i dont think she sleeps with it yet, but the backyard is like a battle field. Every night we pick up a dozen balls, and then the next day it all starts over again.

5 comments:

Running and living said...

I love CW-X. But I love 2XU even better for the summer(they are lighter), though come to think of it, it does not matter what I wear in the summer, I am still way to hot! The dog pic is so cute:)

runningyankee said...

havent tried the CWX but i always talk to them when i'm at the outdoor retailer show and am very tempted to purchase. love ruby!!!

Molly said...

I love the Ruby picture, that's so funny!

jennabul said...

I have been thinking about getting some of those. I could wear them under my scrubs at work too...=) always cold in the ER, even in the summer. Hope you like the new purchase!! Your doggie is a cutie.

Mary said...

I've debated getting some, but I normally get so hot in just the compression socks. Hmmm, maybe I could wear them while swimming!