Sunday, February 10, 2008

Top Secret Training CAMP
JZ is determined to make the elite team 2008.
The TIME IS NOW.
I think he is having waay too much fun today:)
And even more fun...
Arm warmers still on means that I am not working hard enough or it is -13 and i am sitting by the window. I have to say I draw the limit at -10 to ride outside. Actually it is more like +20. And that is usually enhanced with quite a few chemical heat packs.
Special GP potions fueled the ride.
Way to go today Boys! UNDERDOG salutes you! Edy's too. Yummy. I like their Edy's light vanilla bean or the neapolitan. I eat all the vanilla and strawberry out and leave the chocolate for someone else. Yea I cant say i love chocolate. But Hot tamales or red and black licorice, now you're talking.
JZ have fun in Phoenix. The snow and cold will be waiting for you when you get back.

1 comment:

Pharmie said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. When Steve found your blog the other day, neither one of us could believe it. I've been spinning more at the Y lately, but I'm kinda picky who I'll go to for instructors, so mostly just Wed nights. I've been looking for you, but no luck so far...